John C. Bonewicz, P.C. Student Loan Complaint

Non-federal student loan Can't repay my loan

John C. Bonewicz, P.C. Student loan department,

Non-federal student loan Can't repay my loan California

Hello I have a loan serviced through - that is a private student loan, it is current. However, the loan was sold and re-sold from - to - to - bank and is back at -. The law office of John Bonewicz ( - ) Persists in calling my friends ' parents to get in touch with me.I have never resided at this address or provided this phone number as a contact number. They refuse to acknowledge that they called my friend 's parents number, a number which I do n't even know. When I called to indicate they should delete all contact numbers aside from my cell phone they refused to do so unless I acknowledged that I owed them a debt. I do not in fact owe them a debt as my loan is current and serviced by -, when I spoke with - they indicated that they never authorize 3rd party collection calls. I 'd like to know how to get them to stop calling. thanks, -

John C. Bonewicz, P.C. customer in California
Jul 07, 2015

* Source: CFPB Complaint Database

John C. Bonewicz, P.C. response to complaint:
Closed with explanation

Get Help

Get personal financial help today. Free tools, resources, and support you need.

Help Me

File a complaint

Submit a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau today

File Complaint

Stop Phone Calls

Stop the phone calls, learn how to stop harassing phone calls

Stop Calls

Loading similar complaints


{{x.COMPLAINT_WHAT_HAPPENED | preview}}...

Read more